We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.
你昨日告知向上海发出25箱的信函大家已敬悉。
We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.
同函奉上有关文件。
We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.
谨送上50,000USD的支票一张。
We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.
兹随信附去50包棉花的提单一张。
We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.
祈注意 B House 是B大街10号。
We have pleasure to bring to your notice B House No. 10B Avenue.
大家愿向你提出下列订货:
We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you:
谨以此确认我今晨的口头订货。
I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.
大家开心地公告你, 从伦敦给你发来的书和其它东西的邮包已经到达。
We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.
大家愿按每磅900USD同意你的订单。
We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.
今愿提供玩具10箱每箱打折价1000元。
I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.
大家将乐意你参观本公司所供应的几种保险柜。
We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.
大家欣慰的告知你, 去年度业务是最成功的一年。
We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.
兹报告本市的S.公司状况。
We are glad to report on S. Co., of this cith.
敝人欣闻你已同意我的价格。
I an glad that you have accepted my offer.
如蒙告知所需印刷成本, 则不胜欣慰。
I Shall be glad if you will kindly1 give me a price for printing.
兹回话所询有关S.企业的状况。
We are glad to answer your inquiry2 concerning S. Company