伴随生活改变收入增加,更多人外出旅游。下面记者为大伙收拾的旅游后英语情景对话,期望对大伙有用!
旅游后英语情景对话
A:I have always wanted to visit Macao and now that it is back in Chinese hands, I think this summer would be a good time to visit.
A:我一直特想去澳门,目前她回归祖国了,我感觉今年夏季是个很好的机会。
B:There are plenty of really old churches, but they are not the biggest attraction.
B:那里有不少老式的教堂,但这并非最吸引人的地方。
A:So what is?
A:那是什么?
B:There is an old fort and some excellent museums, but they are not the biggest attraction.
B:那里有一个老式的堡垒,还有一些很好的博物馆。不过这更不是最吸引人的地方。
A:Come on, what is?
A:别卖关子了,快说吧。
B:And there is some great Portuguese food and wine, but they are not the biggest attraction.
B:那里有不少非常地道的葡萄牙食品和葡萄酒,但这还不是最吸引人的地方。
A:I am going to scream if you don't tell me!
A:你再不说的话,我可就对你吼了啊!
B:Not forgetting the Macao Grand Prix which uses the town's streets as a racetrack, but they are not the biggest attraction.
B:记得澳门国际汽车大奖赛吧?就是用城里的马路作为赛道的。不过这更不是最吸引人的地方。
A:Come on, tell me!
A:求你了,快说吧!
B:Casinos. Now they are the biggest attraction.
B:赌场。这才是最吸引人的地方。
A:You mean, as in Casino Royal? Does everyone wear dinner jackets and glamorous evening dresses?
A:你是说就跟《皇家赌场》里似的?所有人都穿燕尾服和迷人的晚装礼服?
B:Well, there is a dress code but I don't think it is as smart as that!
B:嗯,的确有肯定的着装规矩,不过我感觉不会像电影里那样酷。
A:Pity! I wanted to wear a really sexy dress, walk up to the handsomest hunk there, and say, “Bond, Jane Bond. 007. Licensed to thrill”.
A:遗憾!我还想穿着性感服饰,走向全场超帅的壮男,然后说:“邦德,简邦德,007”.
B:Oh Jane! You are impossible!
B:天哪,你也太能想象了!真受不了你。